Frequently Asked Questions
A Few Things To Know For Your Visit
Please take a moment to review our FAQ’s:
- Q: Do you have a cancellation policy?
- A: Canceled appointments with at least a 24 hours notice is appreciated so other patients may be scheduled. Your appt. time is reserved for you. Not honoring that reservation requires due notice of cancellation, or fees may apply.
- Q: What forms of payment do you accept?
- A: We’re highly versatile. We accept cash, check, Care Credit, Mastercard, Visa.
- Q: What can I expect upon my first visit?
- A:We understand that coming to the dentist is sometimes stressful and scary. For these reasons we strive to make your first visit with us as relaxing as possible. Our staff is ready to answer all your questions and concerns. Educating you about your oral health care is something we take very seriously. We encourage you to ask all your questions and allow us to earn your trust.Upon scheduling your appointment you can expect to receive your new patient paperwork in the mail. The initial visits consist of: a series of x-rays, a thorough exam and an oral cancer screening. If a basic prophylaxis is diagnosed at that time, our highly skilled Hygienist will clean and polish you teeth. Any areas of concern will be discussed and all of your questions will be answered.
- Q: I am not happy with the way my teeth look. What can you do for me?
- A: Here at Dr. Williams our goal is to not only make sure you have a healthy mouth, but also a smile that makes you feel good. We encourage you to ask about our smile makeover consultation. It allows you to take a glimpse at your smiles potential through state of the art technology. We can help you achieve that beautiful smile you have always dreamed of.
- Q: I have insurance but I am not sure what my coverage is. Can you tell me?
- A: Absolutely! We have an insurance coordinator with 13+ year’s experience. She will get a breakdown of your coverage and go over it with you prior to treatment. She is always willing to go that extra mile to make sure we maximize your benefit coverage on your behalf. If you knew nothing about your coverage prior to being a patient here at Dr. Cory Williams, you are sure to be well informed after your first few visits. With the way the economy has been, we find this service to be a relief to a lot of our patients.
- Q: Do you have payment plans?
- A: We sure do! We offer several options to fit almost every budget! We don’t believe in surprises when it comes to your bills. Treatment plan expenses are gone over with you prior to treatment. Feeling like you are in good hands here at Dr. Cory Williams is what we strive for everyday.
We offer a variety of services and treatments
- Periodontal Treatment
- Crown and Bridge Work
- View All Our Services