Are you looking to enhance your oral aesthetics? Are you looking to enhance the natural beauty of your teeth or would you like to give yourself an entire mouth makeover? Cosmetic dentistry can even be used to replace missing teeth with substitute versions that can look and function better than the originals. No matter which treatment your smile and your self-esteem want, one of the following cosmetic dentistry treatment systems can help:
– Teeth Whitening Systems: Teeth whitening systems are made to improve the color of your smile by removing stains and discolorations.
– Dental Implants: Dental implants can improve your smile by replacing missing or lost teeth with customizable alternatives that are long-lasting and connected directly to your jawbone.
– Dental Crowns: Dental crowns are caps that are placed over top of teeth, and are designed to improve the look of your teeth and also provide long lasting fortification for the tooth above the gum line.
– Dental Veneers: Dental veneers are crafted to improve the look of your teeth by adding a small customizable shell to the fronts of your teeth.
– Dentures: Dentures can improve your facial structure by replacing missing or lost teeth with customizable alternatives that are removable and capable of replacing entire rows of teeth.
– Dental Bridges: Dentures can improve your facial structure by replacing missing or lost teeth with customizable alternatives that are permanent and connected directly to other teeth.
Don’t wait until it’s too late for a tooth restoration. Please schedule an oral exam with Dr. Cory Williams at our dentist office in Wilmington, North Carolina, by calling us at 910-763-1072. Our team at Cory Williams, DDS looks forward to bringing your smile back to its fullest.