Do you maintain adequate oral health? Are you brushing twice daily and flossing daily? If not, you are putting your mouth at an increased risk of tooth decay and gum disease. If your teeth have already suffered damage, a tooth restoration service such as dental crowns can help restore your smile once more. The added protection dental crowns provide can ensure your teeth can thrive for many decades to come. If you are considering correcting your oral health problems with dental crowns, here are some helpful benefits dental crowns can provide:
- If you suffer from weak teeth or have teeth that are easily damaged, dental crowns can help prevent further cracking, chipping, or fraying.
- Teeth ailments in shape, size, color, curvature, fit, or alignment, may be enhanced with dental crowns.
- Teeth damaged over time from decay or from grinding your teeth as the result of disorders such as bruxism can be protected from dental crowns.
- Dental crowns are an outstanding choice for concealing and further protecting various other dental services you may have had, such as dental bridges, fillings, dental implants, or root canals.
- Improving the aesthetics of your unsightly teeth is possible with dental crowns.
- Dental crowns can save bits of broken or fractured teeth from possible extraction.
Dr. Cory Williams and our team here at Cory Williams, DDS want to enhance your smile for many years to come. If you are interested in learning more about dental crowns, you can schedule an oral exam by contacting us at 910-763-1072. Our office is in Wilmington, North Carolina. We look forward to consulting with you soon!