Porcelain dental veneers can build great smiles. These thin shells are attached to the front of your teeth for a durable and aesthetically pleasing smile. Even if you have suffered tooth damage in the past, it may still be possible to implement veneers on the affected teeth and return your smile to a natural looking mouth masterpiece.
If you are wanting a smile improvement and want to know more about how our porcelain veneers can improve your smile, consider the following:
– Dental veneers are custom-designed for each individual tooth.
– Dental veneers are more difficult to stain than natural teeth.
– Dental veneers have a natural looking surface, so they can blend well with your smile.
– When properly cared for, they can last over a decade.
– Our licensed professionals at Cory Williams, DDS are trained to make dental veneers look as realistic as possible. With our help, your veneers can look nearly identical to natural healthy looking teeth.
In addition, dental veneers are a great procedure for a host of different oral ailments, such as:
– Slight Misalignments
– Slight gaps
– Broken teeth
– Slightly worn teeth
If you are ready for a smile makeover, we invite you to come into our office in Wilmington, North Carolina. To schedule your next appointment with Dr. Cory Williams, please call us at 910-763-1072. Our team looks forward to helping you restore your confident smile with our dental veneers!