Have you wanted straighter teeth, but were unsure of your options? Your teeth may look ok, but there could be subtle signs that your teeth are not in their proper alignment. Trust in Invisalign® to make your smile straight again.
Invisalign is a patented thermoplastic clear aligner system designed to straighten your teeth without the need of metal and wire. Before Cory Williams, DDS can determine if you are eligible, it is important to ask yourself the following questions:
– Do your lower front teeth bite behind your upper front teeth?
– Is your lower jaw longer than your upper jaw?
– Does the center of your lower front teeth fail to line up with the center of your upper front teeth?
– Do you have any irregularities in your teeth, gums, jaw, or face that affect your natural look or eating habits?
– Are your teeth crooked or misshapen due to overcrowding?
– Do you have any extra or missing teeth?
– Do your lower front teeth extend further out than your upper front teeth?
– Do you have any misalignments or bad bite issues with any of your teeth?
– Are there large gaps between any of your teeth?
If you said yes to any of these questions, orthodontic treatments can help you.
If you want to learn more about Invisalign or any other type of orthodontic treatment, please come visit our dentists at Cory Williams, DDS by calling us at 910-763-1072 and speaking with a member of our team. Dr. Cory Williams can help you fix your smile. You can also set up an appointment at our office in Wilmington, North Carolina. Trust in us, and we will Invisalign your smile.